Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Updates

Eli's upper GI went well yesterday. He drank the (disgusting) barium and the radiologist took xrays. Eli was really good about it, and he got that thick white barium all over his shirt, his mouth, it was so funny. The radiologist showed him an xray and pointed out his lungs, stomach, spine and ribs. Eli thought that really cool. OH YEAH and he has no heria and his reflux wasn't that bad! The prevacid is working (he's been on it nearly 3 weeks now)! He has only woken up 2 x's with reflux since the meds. I hate him having to take medicine, but he was miserable with the reflux.

We went to the mall and rode the carousal after that, and we ate a late breakfast at IHOP. I took my mom, sister, Mercie and Silas with us. Mikaela was at school.

After that, Eli and Silas had to get their vaccinations.  They both had to have 3 shots! Eli did not cry at all, I was so proud of him. Silas was mad, but he got over it pretty quick. He ran slight fever today, but other than that, no side effects! Thank you Jesus! Eli's arm was sore this morning where he got his tetnus shot, but other than that, no side effects for him either! God is so good to my family. We don't deserve it, but I am so thankful for it!

They are loving school. They are both doing so well!! They are both excited about going!! I am so proud of them. They are both smart, well adjusted youngin's...I guess I've been doing something right, even if sometimes I feel like I'm doing everything wrong!

Silas is sitting up now without falling over! He is trying so hard to crawl. He can get on his knees and rock, and then he lunges forward and falls. He just can't figure it out yet. He is still not sleeping all night, except last night he slept from before 7 pm to almost 7 am! I guess the shots tuckered him out! I woke up at 2 am totally freaked out when I realized he wasn't awake! I start him out in his crib, and usually he wakes up around 10 or 11 and gets in our bed for the night. It was different, sleeping without him! I missed him!

Mercie is enjoying having me to herself during the week, and I have to say, I'm enjoying her as well. She is so sweet!!

I love my family so much and so thankful for them.

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

i love you and i love those babies!