Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Picture Day

I took the kids to get their pictures taken yesterday, and on the way home we stopped at the park to get a few more. They turned out cute!! Here are a few:




Is it me or do I have the most beautiful kids in the world??


By the way...Mercie wouldn't crack a smile for the photographer! She just stared at him. Wouldn't grin, wouldn't change her facial expression. All of the pictures with her in them, well, everyone else smiled beautifully and did whatever was asked of them, but Mercie? She is just Mercie.

2 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Great pictures - I think we did better than the photographer!

I love how Mercie was just so determined to NOT smile at him. It was so funny! She was cracking me up... or out as Eli says!

Oneblessedmawmaw said...

Beautiful Children......they all favor their MawMaw !!!