Yesterday the kids and I made a Thankful Poster. We just cut out pictures from magazines of stuff we are thankful for and glued them to a poster, which I hung on the wall to remind us to be thankful.
1) Most of all, I am thankful that GOD saved a wretch like me.
2) My husband. I am so in love with that man.
3) My kids. They bless my life so much.
4) Abundance. We don't lack for anything.
5) Health. None of my family has faced major health issues.
6) The fact that I am able to homeschool my children.
7) My church and the ability to worship freely.
8) My parents. They are marvelous.