Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things I Love...

1.) a nice ice cold diet coke
2.) the sweet noises Silas makes when he's nursing
3.) the precious look on Mercie's face when she's sleeping
4.) the way Mikaela and Eli get so excited over simple things, like being able to feel Silas' first tooth
5.) watching a good movie with my sexy husband, cuddling on the couch together
6.) when my sweet husband cooks me dinner AND cleans up
7.) keeping my laundry caught up (this means washed, dryed, folded, and put away, 2 loads a day)
8.) my new border in my bathroom!
9.) my nephews
10.) anticipation for Christmas! I still feel it like a child...
11.) wrapping Christmas gifts
12.) having a freshly mopped floor with NO footprints
13.) warm cookies
14.) wearing clothes for the first time ( I don't wash first I love the feeling of NEW clothes)
15.) a clean refrigerator
16.) hugging my sweet man when he gets home in the evening
17.) did I say a nice ice cold diet coke?

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

You have a great list here. I love most of them myself. I loved feeling little Silas' first tooth. I do love your new border as well. You did good!